The impact of COVID-19 has accelerated the pace of eCommerce, causing capacity constraints for our dedicated in-home carriers. As a result, we are experiencing significant delays for deliveries into certain areas of the country. Please be aware that estimated delivery dates may vary, particularly during the Holiday season. We will make every effort to provide the most accurate information possible, and appreciate your understanding in advance.
COVID-19 Delivery Enhancements
The following procedures have been put into place to protect the health and safety of our guests and delivery teams. If you have any questions about deliveries to your location, please contact us at 800.579.1166 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The delivery team will wear protective equipment, including face masks, gloves, and booties
- Items will be removed from their original packaging prior to arriving at your home
- The team will bring items to your room of choice, assemble and place the furniture as requested
- Please maintain 6 feet of distance from the delivery team at all times
- Contactless Proof-of-Delivery (POD): Upon delivery completion, you will receive a text message to your mobile device to confirm that your order is in good condition. You must complete this step in order to sign for your delivery.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If someone in your home has COVID-19, or is in quarantine as a result of exposure to the virus, please notify our customer care team and we will reschedule your delivery to a safer date.