The recent freeze in Texas drastically impacted the production of foam products, the majority of which are manufactured in that state. This will delay the production of all upholstered items in our North Carolina plants. We expect this to be a short-term issue but are extending estimated shipping dates to 20 weeks on indoor upholstery and 6 weeks on custom outdoor upholstery. We will continue to update this page as the situation resolves itself and greatly appreciate your understanding.
The impact of COVID-19 has accelerated the pace of eCommerce, causing capacity constraints for our dedicated in-home carriers. We are experiencing significant delays for deliveries into certain areas of the country. Please be aware that estimated delivery dates may vary. We will make every effort to provide the most accurate information possible.
The following procedures have been put into place to protect the health and safety of our guests and delivery teams. If you have any questions about deliveries to your location, please contact us at 800.579.1166 or email@example.com
- The delivery team will wear protective equipment, including face masks, gloves, and booties
- Items will be removed from their original packaging prior to arriving at your home
- The team will bring items to your room of choice, assemble and place the furniture as requested
- Please maintain 6 feet of distance from the delivery team at all times
- Contactless Proof-of-Delivery (POD): Upon delivery completion, you will receive a text message to your mobile device to confirm that your order is in good condition. You must complete this step in order to sign for your delivery.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If someone in your home has COVID-19, or is in quarantine as a result of exposure to the virus, please notify our customer care team and we will reschedule your delivery to a safer date.