The home furnishings industry is experiencing shipping carrier availability challenges that contribute to longer delivery lead times. In order to avoid shipping damage and to ensure you have the best in-home delivery/assembly/clean-up experience, we work with a very limited set of premium delivery partners. Depending on your location and carrier availability, this can take between 3 and 10 weeks after leaving our warehouse. Due to the weight and value of our products, we do not offer a faster curb-side drop-off option. Anything that leaves our facility is pre-inspected to ensure quality.
If you have any questions about lead times or delivery to your specific location, please reach out to our customer care team via chat, by phone at 800.579.1166 from 8:00- 5:00 EST, or by email at GuestService@TBFurniture.com.
The impact of COVID-19 has caused an industry-wide supply chain disruption and material shortage. This situation will delay the production of upholstered items in our North Carolina plants. We expect this to be a temporary issue but are extending estimated shipping dates to 28 weeks on indoor upholstery and 24 weeks on custom outdoor upholstery. We will continue to update this page as the situation resolves itself and greatly appreciate your understanding.
COVID-19 has also accelerated the pace of eCommerce, causing capacity constraints for our dedicated in-home carriers. We are experiencing delays for deliveries into certain areas of the country. Please be aware that estimated delivery dates may vary. We will make every effort to provide the most accurate information possible.
The following procedures have been put into place to protect the health and safety of our guests and delivery teams.
- The delivery team will wear protective equipment, including face masks, gloves, and booties
- Items will be removed from their original packaging prior to arriving at your home
- The team will bring items to your room of choice, assemble and place the furniture as requested
- Please maintain 6 feet of distance from the delivery team at all times
- Contactless Proof-of-Delivery (POD): Upon delivery completion, you will receive a text message to your mobile device to confirm that your order is in good condition. You must complete this step in order to sign for your delivery.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If someone in your home has COVID-19, or is in quarantine as a result of exposure to the virus, please notify our customer care team and we will reschedule your delivery to a safer date.