Our site is designed to offer you the choice of purchasing online, or being connected with a local authorized dealer to assist you with your purchase. If you choose to work with the local dealer, the terms of sale will be determined by that dealer. If you elect to purchase online, the following terms and conditions will apply to the transaction.
PRICING & PAYMENT
- All prices shown in the site are indicated in US dollars.
- State and local taxes will be applicable in some cases, depending upon the delivery address. Click Here for a list of states where we will charge sales tax. Tax is added at check-out when the delivery zip code is entered.
- All orders are cancellable within 24-hours of the Order Confirmation transmitted to you via email.
- After the 24-hour period, orders may not be changed or cancelled for any reason.
- Your credit card will be charged in full upon notification to the delivery carrier for pick-up.
- No gift cards of any kind may be applied toward online purchases on the site.
- Tommy Bahama promotional offers, including award cards and Flip Side awards, may NOT be applied toward online purchases on the site.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Delivery times will vary based on your geographic location and will be determined by the carrier.
- Casegoods (Dresser, Table, Nightstand, Desk, Mirror): Items of wood furniture termed "Casegoods" are generally in-stock and will be available for pick-up by the carrier within ten business days.
- Upholstery (Sofa, Sectional, Chair, Outdoor Seating): Items that involve upholstered fabrics (sofas, chairs, etc.), including outdoor seating designs, are custom-made in our dedicated manufacturing facility in North Carolina. They generally take 4-6 weeks to produce, and will then be picked up by the carrier for delivery.
- All prices shown on the site include in-home delivery to any address within the 48 contiguous United States.
- We are not able to accommodate shipments outside the 48 contiguous states.
- The deliver address must be a residence or business. We are not able to ship to a Post Office Box.
- Deliveries are made Monday through Friday only. Weekend and holiday deliveries are not available.
- You are responsible for measuring the dimensions of the room and the path required to access that room for the purposes of delivery. Delivery personnel are not authorized to remove doors or to move personal property in order to accommodate the delivery.
- All deliveries include placement in the room of your choice, assembly, and the removal of all packing materials.
- Delivery services do not include the movement of existing furniture. If the room has not been cleared prior to a scheduled delivery appointment, the furniture will be placed in the nearest accessible space and may not be assembled.
- It is important for you to inspect your furniture upon delivery. Any defects or damage should be reported to us at GuestService@TBFurniture.com at any time, or by phone at 800.579.1166. from 8:00-5:00 EST.
- Returns or credits will not be accommodated for items which are not reported as damaged upon delivery.
- The decision to repair, exchange or replace a damaged or defective item will be at the sole discretion of Tommy Bahama Furniture. The liability for any claim is limited to the purchase price of the product.
- Tommy Bahama Furniture will not be liable for any consequential damages under any circumstances.