Our site is designed to offer you the choice of purchasing online or being connected with a local authorized dealer to assist you with your purchase. If you choose to work with the local dealer, the terms of sale will be determined by that dealer. If you elect to purchase online, the following terms and conditions will apply to the transaction.
PRICING & PAYMENT
- All prices shown on the site are indicated in US dollars.
- State and local taxes will be applicable for all orders. Tax is estimated at check-out based on delivery zip code.
- All orders are cancellable within 24-hours of the Order Confirmation transmitted to you via email.
- After the 24-hour period, orders may not be changed or canceled for any reason.
- Your credit card will be charged in full upon notification to the delivery carrier for pick-up.
- No gift cards of any kind may be applied toward online purchases on the site.
- Tommy Bahama promotional offers, including award cards and Flip Side awards, may NOT be applied toward online purchases on the site.
CANCELLATION & RETURNS POLICY
At Tommy Bahama Furniture, we take great pride in extraordinary design and quality craftsmanship. Our goal is to provide an exceptional customer experience during your purchase, and years of enjoyment from our products thereafter. The following summarizes our cancellation and returns policy.
When ordering online, you may change your mind or cancel your order at any time and for any reason within 24 hours of placing the order. After that time, the order will become non-cancelable and non-refundable.
Upon delivery to your home via our white-glove carrier, it’s important that you carefully and thoroughly inspect the furniture. If you observe any damage, defect, or deficiency, you should note it on the delivery documents and take a digital image of the item in question. You should then contact us as soon as possible at GuestService@tbfurniture.com or at 800.579.1166 from 8:00 – 5:00 EST. We will evaluate the problem and make a decision regarding the repair or replacement of the item. This decision will be at the sole discretion of Tommy Bahama Furniture. Accommodations will not be made for items that are not reported as damaged or defective upon delivery.
Due to the special order nature of purchases on the site, home furnishings may not be returned for any reason other than a net exchange for damage or defect. There will be no exceptions to this policy. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our guest services team by email at GuestService@tbfurniture.com or call us at 800.579.1166 from 8:00 – 5:00 EST.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Delivery times will vary based on your geographic location and will be determined by the carrier.
- Casegoods (Dresser, Table, Nightstand, Desk, Mirror): Items of wood furniture termed "Casegoods" are generally in stock and will be available for pick-up by the carrier within ten business days.
- Indoor Upholstery (Sofa, Sectional, Chair): Indoor items that involve upholstered fabrics are custom-made in our dedicated manufacturing facility in North Carolina. They generally take 28 weeks to produce, and will then be picked up by the carrier for delivery.
- Outdoor Upholstery (Sofa, Sectional, Chair): Outdoor seating items that involve upholstered fabrics are custom-made in our dedicated manufacturing facility in North Carolina. They generally take 24 weeks to produce, and will then be picked up by the carrier for delivery.
- All prices shown on the site include in-home delivery to any address within the 48 contiguous United States.
- We are not able to accommodate shipments outside the 48 contiguous states.
- The delivery address must be a residence or business. We are not able to ship to a Post Office Box.
- Deliveries are made Monday through Friday only. Weekend and holiday deliveries are not available.
- You are responsible for measuring the dimensions of the room and the path required to access that room for the purposes of delivery. Delivery personnel are not authorized to remove doors or to move personal property in order to accommodate the delivery. Returns will not be accepted for items that do not fit into the room upon delivery.
- All deliveries include placement in the room of your choice, assembly, and the removal of all packing materials. Due to liability issues, delivery services do not include hanging mirrors or inserting glass shelves.
- Delivery services do not include the movement of existing furniture. If the room has not been cleared prior to a scheduled delivery appointment, the furniture will be placed in the nearest accessible space and may not be assembled.
- It is important for you to inspect your furniture upon delivery. Any defects or damage should be reported to us at GuestService@TBFurniture.com at any time, or by phone at 800.579.1166. from 8:00-5:00 EST.
- Repairs or net exchanges will not be accommodated for items that are not reported as damaged upon delivery.
- The decision to repair, exchange or replace a damaged or defective item will be at the sole discretion of Tommy Bahama Furniture. The liability for any claim is limited to the purchase price of the product.
- Tommy Bahama Furniture will not be liable for any consequential damages under any circumstances.